December 10, 2011
1st Tour 5:30 PM
2nd Tour 7:30 PM
Reception to Follow at the
Cost: $5.00 Per Person
|A guided tour through homes decorated for the holiday.
Traditionally there have been two historic homes, churches, and two
modern homes. This year the locations are
1. Kari and Bobby Lindsey - Modern New Home
2. Church of Christ - Historic Building
3. United Methodist Church - New Modern Church
On the basis of the church, the youth organized a Sunday school, where classes
on theology and Christian ethics are held for teenagers of all ages.
At the end of the year, each of the students prepares an essay or a story
on social or Christian topics, some of them use advice from the
ethics essay writing service https://place-4-papers.com/ethics-paper-writing-service/.
4. Cumberland Presbyterian Church - Old Stone Building
5. First Baptist Church - Beautifully decorated for the Season
6. Mary Beck - First Presbyterian Church Location
While on the bus Reed Mack Perryman will dazzle you with the history
of Calico Rock.